Cranes & Mobile Cranes
AE Engineering can provide cranes from 3 tonne all the way up to 400 tonne to ensure we can accommodate some of the biggest lifting needs. Our cranes are in pristine condition and are some of the most reliable in the UK. We pride ourselves in catering for such a diverse marketplace that we have a huge range of cranes available. See our Crane Hire Options.
We also have a comprehensive range of truck mounted and all terrain cranes for hire from 8 tonnes to 200 tonnes lifting capacity and have agreements with other suppliers for anything greater including tower cranes.
Self-erecting tower cranes are simple and quiet to use and need less space so are perfect for small site projects. They can be erected in just 15 minutes and stowed away in 8 minutes. They require a minimum of power and are very safe to use.
AE Engineering use experienced Crane Hire Operators ensuring your crane hire will be carried out safely and efficiently. All cranes are delivered to the site as part of the hire package. Contact us for a free site visit and quotation.
We have a large fleet of mobile cranes including:
- Lattice boom crawler cranes that are ideal for lifting, grabbing and piling.
- Mini Crawler Cranes with telescopic abilities which are very compact but can still provide powerful lifting. Mini cranes handle up to 4.9 tonnes, and hydraulic crawler cranes have up to 180 tonne lifting capacity.
- Large mobile cranes for industrial use that are equipped to deal with large construction projects.
- Mobile tower cranes for heavy lifting.
- Environmentally friendly mobile cranes that use bio oil.
Our mobile cranes are safe to use on uneven ground and are useful for sites where there is limited space to move tools and equipment.
Download Crane Specifications
- Concrete skips – A range of general purpose skips for concrete pours. Used in conjunction with hose and retaining clip.
- Crane Forks – Allows you to easily and safely move heavy or bulky loads already on a pallet around site using a crane.
- Boat Skips – General muck and waste removal skips. The low loading height and drop down bale arm makes fitting easy. Designed with a drop hanger, hook ring and latch for automatic emptying.
Please fill out the contact form below, we're always happy to help!
Blackpool, Kirkham, Preston, Wigan, Bolton, Chorley, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire, Blackburn, Burnley, Lancaster, Carlisle, Penryth, Southport.