AE Engineering have a variety of lifting equipment available for hire.
Forklift trucks are easy to use, low maintenance and powerful machines. Whether you are moving small lightweight boxes or heavier weights (4 tonne), AE forklifts are the machines to use. Lifting and handling goods with a fork lift can be a comfortable experience as the cab is cushioned to reduce suspension shocks and vibrations.
Trolleys and Trucks
AE have a wide range of trolleys and trucks available for your handling needs:
- Pallet trucks – double roller and high lifting trucks, ideal for moving large heavy goods on flat surfaces.
- Block trucks – effortless way of unloading and moving avers, kerb stones and slabs.
- Turntable trucks – ideal for long distances and large items, easy to move round corners, winding roads, and paths.
Skates and Stair Climbers
Easy and time effective way of moving specialist items from A to B and up and down stairs.
- Skates – Ideal for moving awkward heavy items into difficult spaces.
- Stair Climbers – The perfect way of transporting heavy loads up flights of stairs. No unnecessary lifting as the wheels do the work for you.
Toe and Bottle Jacks
AE Engineering Bottle and Toe jacks offer a simple way of lifting machines and are suitable for a wide range of general jacking operations.
- Bottle Jacks – are ideal for lifting and maintaining heavy machinery where you will need access underneath.
- Toe jacks – are a manual way of lifting, loading and moving heavy machinery.
We stock 10 tonne and 30 tonne toe jacks.
AE Engineering jacks are lightweight portable jacks that are ideal for lifting all kinds of machinery and equipment for longer periods of time. Ideal for commercial or domestic uses.
- Chain Block Hoists – AE engineering have a full and extensive range of chain block hoists available which can be used in all environments and provide a safe means of lifting heavy factory machinery. Chain blocks must be secured to a beam capable of supporting the total SWL.
- We stock 0.5 tonne to 10 tonne chain blocks
Chains and Slings
AE Engineering have a wide range of chains and slings available for hire for any crane or lifting machine. Made with grade 80 steel they offer a sturdy and safe way of lifting various materials and equipment.
We offer a huge range of chains, sling hooks and links will help with all your lifting requirements.
Lifting Hoists and Accessories
AE Engineering hoists are used by being fixed lifting equipment to a runway beam suspended off scaffolding or fitted to an A frame. Our gantry hoists are ideal for vertical lifting and horizontal positioning of materials. AE’s Gantry lifts are a practical and safe way of lifting and lowering materials or people onto scaffolding or into basement below ground areas.
Hoists we have available:
- Scaffold Hoist
- Gantry Hoist
- Lever Hoist
- Hoist Buckets
Fall Arrest Blocks
A fall arrest device with a self retractable cable intergrating a locking device with an energy dissipation element. Fully automatic and requires no adjustment by user.
Designed to carry personnel and their tools in a safe manner whilst working at height.