AE Engineering supply various sizes of mini crawler cranes. These mini cranes are available across the North West as self-drive machinery, (drivers are also available).
The cranes have low overall operating weight, compact dimensions, low headrooms, and have lifting capacities between 1 and 8 tonnes.
Mini crawler cranes undertake a variety of specialist lifting applications and can access confined sites and locations where larger cranes and machinery would not be suitable for carrying out lifts.
Mini Crane Features:
- Low overall operating weight.
- Low ground pressure.
- Low headroom for internal and underground use.
- Compact dimensions for working in confined areas.
- Self drive or with operator.
- Electric, diesel or propane power sources.