We Promise an Unbeatable Service
As a practical alternative to crane hire in the UK, contract lifts are a great option. They offer an extremely reliable service to worksites across the country. These lifts can not only be complex to operate, but they can also be dangerous. Modern-day projects are becoming more and more elaborate – as such, it is essential that you take advantage of the latest in reliable technology.
Over the years, the AE Engineering team has worked to deliver crane hire and lifting solutions to a wide range of worksites. We can help our clients to conduct work on large and small properties. We are able to provide a range of construction equipment and personnel hiring services to properties in the North-West. Our experienced team can deliver a comprehensive hire service. We will be able to handle all aspects of your contract lifts requirements, from health and safety to project completion.
What Do Contract Lift Services Provide
for Worksites in the North West?
Whenever you organise a contract lifts service, you’ll be able to take advantage of a comprehensive service. For many projects, you will be required to hire construction equipment in addition to a team of professionals to operate it.
When you choose to take advantage of contract lifts solutions, you’ll provide your project with an experienced team and the perfect construction equipment to suit their needs. As part of the contracts lifting service, you’ll receive:
- A Dedicated and Experienced On-Site Team – The lifting project will be overseen by an experienced Appointer Person. They will be qualified and competent. They will also work to gain extensive knowledge of the entire construction project and the lifting operation itself. In addition to the Appointed Person, we will provide you with a qualified and professional Slinger/Signaller to oversee the attaching and movement of heavy loads. We can also provide Crane Operators and Supervisors to ensure the lifting project progresses smoothly.
- The Perfect Construction Equipment – After taking the time to understand the requirements of your lifting project, we will deliver the best crane and lifting equipment for your needs. This can be much easier than trying to decide on the ideal crane yourself. We will also ensure that the crane you use has been fully certified for all kinds of worksites and has been regularly tested and maintained as required.
- Improved Health and Safety – Our experienced contract lifts operators will deliver complete method statements and risk assessments. This will ensure that you are compliant with all health and safety requirements. It can also help to prevent any accidents from occurring at all. The professional contract lifting specialists from AE Engineering will ensure that the project meets all relevant legislation, including:
- BS 7121 – The code of practice for the safe use of cranes.
- LOLER 1998 – Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
The Benefits of Contract Lifts for Worksites
The major benefit of contract lifts when compared to crane hire are the comprehensiveness of the service. Our experienced operators will select a suitable crane to suit your project’s needs and designate a trustworthy Appointed Person to oversee the entire project. We will also be able to provide experienced slingers and signallers to ensure your project progresses as quickly and reliably as possible.
So, how does this benefit your project? Just some of the benefits that your worksite will be able to enjoy are:
- Reduced On-Site Risks – As our professional contract lifts experts will be taking on the complete responsibility for your project’s lifting needs, you’ll be able to enjoy reduced on-site risks. Our team will make all the necessary safety checks relating to your lifting needs. We will ensure that your project completes without any problems.
- Lower Financial Costs – Contract lifts can be much more affordable than traditional crane hire. For example, our experienced team will arrive on-site at no extra cost. This can allow you to avoid having to hire a specific crane and a complete team to operate it.
- Decreased Project Time – Our professional team will be able to provide a complete service to properties of all shapes and sizes. We are experienced with all kinds of construction equipment. Thanks to our familiarity with the tools we use, we will be able to deliver a quick and safe service to worksites across the North West.
Why Choose Us?
Over 40 Years
5 Star Service
For Experienced, Cost-Effective Contract Lifts, Choose AE Engineering Today
Whatever kind of construction project you’re working on, our experienced team are here to help. We can deliver a comprehensive range of industry-leading cranes and lifting equipment. Our team is composed of a complete array of experts, including:
- Appointed Persons.
- Crane Operators.
- Crane Supervisors.
Our contract lifts team can provide completely reliable lifting services to worksites in Manchester, Liverpool, Blackpool and across the North West. Whether you’re working on a new-build, conducting major repair works or demolishing an existing property, our contract lifting services are here to help.
For more information on our industry-leading services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team. You can reach us directly by calling us on 0800 987 5434. If you prefer, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also submit any questions or concerns you.